Myth Drannor, formerly known as Cormanthor, the City of Song, or the City of Love, as well as many other names, was an Eladrin city of around 10,000 (as of 1479 DR) in Cormanthor, which had been rebuilt after the original had laid in ruins since it fell in 714 DR. It was one of four old communities and capital of Cormanthyr (the others being the Elven Court, Semberholme, and the Tangled Trees). At its height, it represented the peak of eladrin civilization and craftsmanship.
It fell to demons during the Weeping War and was in ruins, a dangerous place full of monsters and forgotten treasures, for many centuries, until reclaimed by the Elven Crusade led by Seiveril Miritar. As of 1479 DR it is ruled by Coronal Ilsevele Miritar.